With a focus on providing insight on the latest trends, research, data, and solutions within a variety of human capital management topics, CareerBuilder’s Speakers Bureau brings audiences quality speakers and industry experts whose ideas are at the forefront of the human capital management space. Content is innovative, relevant, and focused on giving the audience actionable and thought provoking ideas.
For over 20 years, CareerBuilder has put America to work, helping millions of everyday people find jobs and hundreds of thousands of employers find the talent they need to be successful. CareerBuilder is the only end-to-end human capital management company covering the entire candidate lifecycle and employee lifecycle for businesses.
Each of our speakers have been through a rigorous media and speaking training, and have been well tested in a variety of speaking engagement environments. All are thought leaders in the industry and have been selected to speak based on their leadership and experience.
To request a speaker, please complete the form to submit your speaker and topic request.
Don’t Fear Tech-Led Automation! How It Can Help Your Organization
According to The CareerBuilder Talent Brief for health care professionals, 71 percent of talent acquisition professionals say some existing roles will be automated by the use of technology. The first time you read this data, it can seem alarming. But the truth is: This can actually be a boon to you. In this session, we will address fears and questions that are top of mind for every professional. Do you know which areas you are currently utilizing technology to help save you time? Do you know which areas you should be? To attract the elusive top talent, you need to appropriately use technology to be highly efficient in day to day process. Then you can finally find more time to devote to the “human side of recruitment.”
In this session, expect to walk away with an understanding of:
- The latest findings from your talent acquisition peers on which areas of the process they are automating, areas of frustrations with technology, and reasons why they are looking to tech-led automation
- How technology can reduce costly errors in the hiring process
- How using automation can help retain and engage current employees and avoid costly turnover
- This session can be focus on general talent, staffing talent or health care talent.
- Formatted as 60-minute session with about 10- 15 minutes of Q&A.
- Supplemental guide can be shared via email post session.
*Qualifies for 1.0 hour of CE Credits for ASA, SHRM, ASHHRA CHHR and HRCI certification renewal.